Thursday 16 June 2011

Mum, stickers, and old time radio!

Hello there! It's 6 o'clock in the afternoon/evening and I'm only JUST doing my blog entry. (Sorry!) Today has been a busy day, filled with packing, and me, lounging around listening to a radio station that plays songs from the 30's and 40's. (Ok, so I haven't THAT busy, but I have been doing research which is important! Ok, so it was about TV shows, but getting back to the entry.) So today hasn't been the most PRODUCTIVE of days, but the fact we're moving on Saturday kinda makes me want to slag off all the packing. (Procrastination at its best. Or worse.) But that just goes to show that I am not that different from anyone else.  My pre frontal cortex is weaker than my limbic system. Just like everyone else. But I do something today at least. When I was making pasta for me and my mum to eat, I found a sticker on the bottom of the pan. I took it off and tossed on the counter. (Yes, I'm REALLY helping the move come along quickly!) And for those who are interested, my fingers do infact still hurt from yesterday. Well, I have to get back to procrastinating. Bye! Oh! And by the way, I found a REALLY funny video for all you people who are Sherlock fans like me. It's called Sherlock: The Musical. Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgVtpujQU3k
Bye for real guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment