Tuesday 12 July 2011

INTERNET!

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY! I HAVE INTERNET AGAIN!! HOORAY!! But seriously guys. How are you all? I have been playing countless games of Spider Solitare, Ping Pong, and others. I was on my radio show last week on Monday and it was the first time that I did the technical stuff, and my friend was there with me, (it was her first time) and when we came out of the practice studio and went on the air, the first 3 songs we put on, I forgot to put the microphones down, so when the first three songs played, my friend had to reach over and put them down. But I remembered to put them down when on the third song I started singing along and everyone listening heard me. My radio show is The This And That Show on Allfm 96.9 (If you live in England.) Well, anyways, I'll post tomorrow. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment