Thursday 3 November 2011

Halloween goings on.

Hello. So I figured I should talk about what I did for Halloween. I didn't go trick or treating like most people, but  I did go to a party and have a sleepover with a friend. So the party first. I went to my friend's Halloween party. It was awesome! We played the toilet paper mummy game, (Which I won, funnily enough.) and the donut hanging from a rope from a stick game. I was one of the first people to do it, and and got the whole donut, but I almost ate the ribbon it was hanging from. I took me a while to get the ribbon out without using my hands. Then afterwards, we all went back inside, and me and two other people sat down at the piano and played songs, which was fun, because everyone sang along. So it was generally quite a good Halloween party. Oh, and I dressed up as a vampire, in case you were wondering. So yeah, it was a fun day. And I promise I'll be back tomorrow. So, till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment