Thursday 22 December 2011

3 days.

So. IT'S 3 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS! YAY! I'm looking forward to it so much. I love Christmas. There's this greet me and my mum and sister drive past almost everyday, and in the month of December, it's completely filled with Christmas lights. (I'm serious. I think they're having a competition of who can have the most awesome Christmas lights.) For ages we've been doing it. Even though we've moved and we aren't so close to it, we still go drive down it a lot. I love doing it. It always looks amazing. Today my mum and I are bringing our tree in. Then we'll decorate it. (My dad got it yesterday an stuck it in the back garden. It's also kid of a tradition to buy and put up our trees late. I always say @But what of there isn't one left." but they always ignore me :P)Well anyway, I think that ends this post. oh I forgot to log on and say happy Forever Day on the 18th. Happy late Forever Day! Bye guys! x

No comments:

Post a Comment