Saturday 24 September 2011

Hello there.

Hi! I'm sorry I keep saying I'll post regularly but then I don't. I'll make an effort this time. So I am currently listening to music and waitng for Doctor Who to end so I can watch it back on iPlayer because I missed the beginning and I haven't yet watched last weeks episode. I am doing so well in my goal this time. You see, in previous years I have failed to watch every single episode in each season of Doctor Who. I really want to keep on going with this goal. Well, anyway, news. Yesterday my mum and I were building me and my sister bookshelves. I helped a lot with mine. I did all the nail hammering on mine and some of the screwing in as well as putting the shelves and shelf pegs in. I went through some boxes and emptied them of all my books. My mum is thinking of getting me another one, but this one I will put together all on my room. And today I went out to a fun day. And guess what. It was fun! ;) Well anyway, I'm gonna go now. 

BAI GUYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment