Saturday 17 September 2011

Sorry interwebs.

Hello there people who are reading this! I'm really sorry for my long absence. I've just been really busy with things. For instance I have a dance exam tomorrow and I have spent a lot of time practicing for that. I am also entering a starter competition next month, so I've been practicing for that too. And as usual dealing with the ups and downs of my life in funny ways. So let's catch up. Last time on whatever this is I have decided to do, I told you about how I was going to my Ruby's birthday party. Well, I can now reveal that I made her a wool T.A.R.D.I.S for her present. She absolutely loved it! Which I was really glad about, because it took me ages to make (May post pictures soon.) But yeah, we had a really fun celebration in her house with loads of other people. After we had cake, all the kids went to the park down the street from her house, where the happy fun times began! Well, like I said, I had a load of fun, I met quite a few new people, and it was a good laugh. So after that I did my practicing, and I learnt some new songs to play on the piano (The full of Mr Brightside by The Killers and the beginning of Love Song by Sara Bareilles) and then my drama club started again. Ah yes, drama. So this term we are going to do our own rendition of Alice in Wonderland, which I am highly looking forward to, because it should be good :) and after that I went to a park with some friends then it was time for a sleepover at Ruby's which was, as usual, very fun. Then this Thursday my mum and I started to put together the desk that we bought for me. We almost finished it in 3 and a half hours, which I think is quite good. Then yesterday, was another day of drama and we got split off into groups to groups and we started to make changes to the scenes, which was fun. Then I went home and sat on the sofa for the rest of the day. And today I went to dance class, learned a few new things, and now I'm freaking out, because like I said, tomorrow is the exam, and I'm really worried I'm gonna fail. Well, anyway, that's ends this blog post. Thank you for reading. BAI!

No comments:

Post a Comment